Livestream of the International Religious Freedom Summit 2022 panel “Pandemic, Persecution, and Pushback—Trends and Analysis from the Suppression of Falun Gong” from IRF Summit held on June 30, 2022.
The Falun Dafa Information Center introduced its new special report, covering the CCP’s past two years of oppression in China and around the world. Featuring notable experts and eyewitnesses, the panel will give updates on the CCP’s persecution of Falun Gong through the pandemic, highlight forced organ harvesting evidence, discuss transnational repression of Falun Gong, and provide policy recommendations to end the atrocities and secure a more free and just China.
- Levi Browde, executive director of Falun Dafa Information Center
- Larry Liu Ph.D., deputy director of government and advocacy, FDI
- Nicholas Haley, researcher at Falun Dafa Information Center
- Yu Han, victim of father’s forced organ harvesting
- Simon Zhang, son of woman tortured to death in China