© The Michael Harrison Interview | August 4, 2020 | 52mins
Michael Harrison interviews Levi Browde, executive director of the Falun Dafa Information Center, about the Chinese Communist Party’s persecution of practitioners of the growing Falun Gong spiritual movement.
- What is Falun Gong about?
- How is Falun Gong structured or organized?
- What is Falun Gong’s status in the US?
- Is there a specific garb for Falun Gong?
- What is the difference between Falun Gong and Falun Dafa?
- Falun Gong had a support of the CCP at the beginning?
- Who is Mr. Li, the founder of Falun Gong?
- Why did the CCP see Falun Gong as a threat?
- Let’s talk about the persecution
- Organ harvesting in China
- Why western media don’t challenge CCP’s narrative on Falun Gong?
- On normalization of the CCP in the US
- What is the relationship of the Chinese in the US with the CCP?